When does the stadium open?
The stadium gates will open at 12:30 p.m.
When does the ISTAF begin and end? / When does the event begin and end?
The main program starts at 2:10 pm and ends approx. at 5:30 pm.
May I bring food and beverages into the stadium?
You are allowed to bring little snacks as well as non-alcoholic drinks in beverage cartons (Tetra Pak) up to 1 litre capacity.
Am I allowed to take pictures or to film during the event?
You may take pictures and you are allowed to film during the event for private use only. Please do not bring professional equipment such as camera tripods, reflex cameras or other photo cameras with detachable zoom lenses bigger than 80 mm.
Am I allowed to take bags/backpacks with me into the stadium?
The size specification for bags / backpacks is: maximum DIN A4 size. That is, small bags and backpacks are allowed. All bags and backpacks are checked.
Bags that cannot be taken into the stadium can be handed in for a fee of 5 Euros. The "pocket bus" stands on the forecourt (main entrance, east gate). The bus is open between 10 am and 7pm.
When does the box office open?
The box-office located at the 'OSTTOR'(eastern gate) outside the stadium will open at 11:30 a.m. on event day.
Where can I pick up my reserved tickets?
Reserved tickets can be picked up at the box-office located at 'SÜDTOR'(southern gate) outside the stadium at 12 a.m. on event day.
At what age are children required to have a ticket?
Children three (3) years of age and under do not need a ticket as long as they sit on an adult's lap. If a child needs an own seat, you will need a ticket for that seat.
Are there any discounted tickets?
Persons accompanying individuals with a disability and in possession of a valid "severely handicapped" pass displaying the letter "B" are granted free admission. (Please mention upon booking.)
Stadium policy/House rules - Prohibited items
- Walking aids
- Non-alcoholic drinks in beverage cartons (Tetra Pak) up to 1 litre capacity
- Strollers are allowed at the premises but have to be deposited during the event at the collecting point at OSTTOR (eastern gate) - (free of charge). Any unattended strollers will be removed by the security staff.
In case you have further questions please also refer to the house rules of the Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH which apply at all times during the event.
- Weapons of all sorts
- Gas spraying cans, corrosive, flammable, coloring substances or containers with substances that are a danger to health or are easily flammable. Exceptions are regular lighters.
- Bottles (including PET and plastic bottles), cups, cans or other objects that are made of glass or another breakable, splintering or especially hard material
- Bulky objects such as ladders, stools, (folding) chairs, coolers, picnic bags, big bags, backpacks, suitcases
- Fireworks, flares, smoke powder, smoke grenades or other pyrotechnical objects
- Reflex cameras and other photo cameras with detachable zoom lenses, camera tripods, video cameras or other sound and picture recording devices
Where can I park my vehicle?
There are public parking lots, around the stadium, which can be used during events (partly with fees):
- Olympic Square (Olympischer Platz)
- Parking lot PO4 with parking spots for disabled persons
- Parking lot PO5 with parking spots for disabled persons
Guests in wheelchairs can easily access the lower stands via entrances in blocks Q/R and S/T.
Strollers are allowed at the premises but have to be deposited during the event at the collecting point at OSTTOR (eastern gate) - (free of charge). Any unattended strollers will be removed by security staff.
Lost and Found
All lost and found items can be brought to the 'Leitstand' (control room) in the stadium. In case you have lost any personal belongings during the event, please contact the Olympiastadion Berlin the day after the event - +49 (0)30 306 88 100 or email@example.com.