The stadium gates will open at 12:30 p.m.
The main program starts at 2:10 pm and ends approx. at 5:30 pm.
You are allowed to bring little snacks as well as non-alcoholic drinks in beverage cartons (Tetra Pak) up to 1 litre capacity.
You may take pictures and you are allowed to film during the event for private use only. Please do not bring professional equipment such as camera tripods, reflex cameras or other photo cameras with detachable zoom lenses bigger than 80 mm.
The size specification for bags / backpacks is: maximum DIN A4 size. That is, small bags and backpacks are allowed. All bags and backpacks are checked.
Bags that cannot be taken into the stadium can be handed in for a fee of 5 Euros. The Drop off Counter for bags is located on the forecourt (main entrance, east gate, right hand side). The counter is open between 10 am and 7pm.
The box-office located at the 'OSTTOR' (eastern gate) outside the stadium will open at 11:30 a.m. on event d
Reserved tickets can be picked up at the box-office located at 'SÜDTOR'(southern gate) outside the stadium at 12 a.m. on event day.
Children three (3) years of age and under do not need a ticket as long as they sit on an adult's lap. If a child needs an own seat, you will need a ticket for that seat.
Persons accompanying individuals with a disability and in possession of a valid "severely handicapped" pass displaying the letter "B" are granted free admission. (Please mention upon booking.)
- Walking aids
- Non-alcoholic drinks in beverage cartons (Tetra Pak) up to 1 litre capacity
- Strollers are allowed at the premises but have to be deposited during the event at the collecting point at OSTTOR (eastern gate) - (free of charge). Any unattended strollers will be removed by the security staff.
- Weapons of all sorts
- Gas spraying cans, corrosive, flammable, coloring substances or containers with substances that are a danger to health or are easily flammable. Exceptions are regular lighters.
- Bottles (including PET and plastic bottles), cups, cans or other objects that are made of glass or another breakable, splintering or especially hard material
- Bulky objects such as ladders, stools, (folding) chairs, coolers, picnic bags, big bags, backpacks, suitcases
- Fireworks, flares, smoke powder, smoke grenades or other pyrotechnical objects
- Reflex cameras and other photo cameras with detachable zoom lenses, camera tripods, video cameras or other sound and picture recording devices
In case you have further questions please also refer to the house rules of the Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH which apply at all times during the event.
There are public parking lots, around the stadium, which can be used during events (partly with fees):
- Olympic Square (Olympischer Platz)
- Parking lot PO4 with parking spots for disabled persons
- Parking lot PO5 with parking spots for disabled perso
Guests in wheelchairs can easily access the lower stands via entrances in blocks Q/R and S/T.
Strollers are allowed at the premises but have to be deposited during the event at the collecting point at OSTTOR (eastern gate) - (free of charge). Any unattended strollers will be removed by security staff.
Im Zweifel gilt die Hausordnung des Olympiastadions.